Software Application Trainer
Join Nisyst as a Software Application Trainer and teach customers how to use our innovative EPoS products and services. It’ll be a great chance to meet new people and enjoy a dynamic and rewarding career in technology and education.
Job type: Full-time, permanent.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 17:30PM. Occasional weekend work may be required.
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester. This role entails travelling to clients and staying overnight where appropriate.
We will not be accepting overseas applicants due to the role requiring travel within the UK.
What the role entails
- Ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the services provided by our company.
- Liaising with customers regarding their implementation, training and support needs.
- Delivering training sessions, either on-site or online, across the UK, following customer-specific plans.
- Conducting training needs analysis when applicable.
- Knowledge of our products, new releases and technical aspects and apply it to your daily operations.
- Providing technical helpdesk support when in the office and troubleshoot installation issues for customers.
- Provide flexible and professional support to customers during their go-live phase and ensure that all working procedures are documented and updated.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments, customers and third-party associates.
- Provide internal training for our Support Team on new software features and assist in software testing and developer feedback.
- Arrange software upgrade schedules for customers and internal support.
- Write documentation to help customers with their daily activities.
*Please note your day-to-day responsibilities are not limited to the above. It is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within Nisyst and the overall business objectives.
- A clean current driving license.
- Planning and organisational skills: able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for yourself and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service: understand and respond to customer needs (internal and external) and exceed expectations where possible.
- Communication and teamwork: work cooperatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicate information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving to be able to analyse information appropriately to find solutions and take a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commercial and organisational focus: demonstrate an understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing the company.
- Commitment to results: to obtain results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
- Overnight stays, travel and occasional weekend work will be needed.
- Windows Operating Systems 10,11 (Server OS, 2016 to 2022 would be an advantage).
- Proficient on Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- General knowledge of MS SQL would be an advantage.
- Career level required: Experienced (Non-Manager).
- Education required: HND/HNC or equivalent.
- EPoS experience would be an advantage.
Is this role for you?
We offer 23 days of annual leave, including statutory holidays, and value the growth and development of our employees. You will have the chance to learn new skills and access new technologies, as well as improving your salary based on your passion, performance and dedication. You will have the potential for future promotion as our company is expanding and looking for talented people.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Who are Nisyst?
We are a cutting-edge technology company. Renowned for our charity EPoS solution ‘ChariotWeb’ and comprehensive cyber security services.
If you are passionate about technology, education, and customer service, this is the perfect role for you! If you’d like to apply now as an Software Application Trainer, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.