Technology has become an increasingly versatile tool for many businesses. Not only can EPoS Software aid in keeping track of stock, it can also help to improve your efficiency and even assist in marketing your business (and give you a competitive edge). This is true for businesses of any size; from large corporations to local newsagents. So why should a newsagent care about investing in technology, and how can it benefit them?
Save on Time Consuming Tasks
If you are a newsagent using outdated technology, you may find that much of your time is spent on menial tasks such as entering in details of discounts and vouchers into your till system. Investing in specific technology would automate tasks such as these, increasing efficiency.
Of course, when you are running a business, it is important that you maintain accuracy. This accuracy can help to ensure high levels of everything from customer satisfaction to financial efficiency. With features that help you to keep up with pricing, invoicing and subscriptions, to name but a few, our NPoS software is there to help you maintain accuracy.
Develop Customer Relationship
Each benefit you receive from the investment in technology can ultimately lead to an improvement in the relationship you have with your customer. As you improve accuracy, customers are shown that you are reliable and trustworthy, encouraging them to return as a customer. Likewise, if you can save time on menial tasks, you have more time to communicate with your customer, encouraging a relationship.
The Features of Our NPoS Software:
- News module and customer accounts fully integrated within the software
- Purchase order identification for public sector and corporate customers
- Automatic news account adjustments for vouchers – simply put in the start and end dates
- Manage news wholesaler short and late deliveries by customer with integrated bill adjustments
- Adaptable news round management including cost vs delivery charge analysis
- Facility for news customers to set up starts/stops, adjust orders and pay online
- Consolidated billing and alternative delivery address facility for multi-site customers
- Sub-wholesaler discounts by title with accounts automatically adjusted for returns
- Email bills to save time, uncertainty and expense
Each of these features can be incredibly valuable tools for newsagents to improve the day-to-day running of their business. If you have problems with accuracy, time-consuming tasks or even productivity, our NPoS software could help to improve the way you work.
If you would like to find out more about our software and how it can help your business, you can book a demo with a member of our team by calling 01204 706 000. Alternatively, you can request a call back by filling out our online contact form.