In 1992 Nisyst sold its first electronic point of sale solution and has since worked with various retail clients to build on the software and its capabilities.
NPoS is feature rich, easy to use EPoS software compatible with both touchscreen and keyboard driven EPoS systems. It is a client server based EPoS solution, optimised to work with the Microsoft Operating System. With its easy-to-use graphical interface, NPoS is simple to master, even for a beginner to the EPoS arena.
NPoS has the advantage of requiring just a single input of each piece of key data within the solution. This enables you to enter details within a section just once, and the system will check and populate each relevant field that requires the same information, saving you time and reducing errors. Each new client will also benefit from our offer to import key data (suppliers, products, pricing, etc.). We will work with you to collate the relevant data that needs transferring from your previous sales system and our pre-installation team will import the information into your new software prior to the solution being delivered, ensuring it’s up-to-speed with your operations from day one.
By incorporating seamless real-time links from websites directly into the retail system, the user has access to constant and accurate sales and stock management data. This facility within our solution is vital on applications such as mail order and online purchasing / E-Commerce.
- Point of sale – stylish, compact, intuitive
- Multi-channel operation – for complementary mail order and websites
- Supplier database – with multiple contact details and lead time calculator interface to purchase orders
- Products database – for product info including stock levels at multi-locations
- Purchase ordering – with full purchase and sales history
- Management reporting – giving real time access to latest sales info and reporting options
- Multiple promotions – including complex promotions and linked offers
- Loyalty schemes – for enhanced customer service
- Stock control and inventory – with real-time access